Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mini Borgata Update - running bad

I successfully made it to the Borgata yesterday. So far I have played something like 10 hours and I am down ~500. It was actually going pretty well until the following two hands which left me quite hurt :(

UTG limps and I raise 98s in the highjack. I get 3 callers and the flop comes 887 with a flush draw. It checks to me and I bet 3/4 pot, fold fold, and UTG c/r to ~225. I flat and call his turn shove on 2x. River is a 5 and he rolls 85s. LOL. One stack down the drain.

UTG+1 raises and I flat with A5s. The guy directly behind me comes along as well. Pot is 50. Flop is AQ5dd and I call a ~65 bet. The guy behind me comes along as well. Turn is another 5 and the pfr checks. I lead ~110 and the guy behind me snap calls. Now the pfr c/r to 320. This is a fold I think but it was one I couldn't make. Regardless I push and get shown QQ. FML.

I think I'm going to go get drunk now.

No comments:

Post a Comment