Friday, September 16, 2011

Atlantic City is DONE

I can't stand being in the Borgata any longer. No, that's not quite right. Sort of. The basic problem is that I need other things to do and other places to be. I like grinding most days and the lifestyle that it entails, I just need other things to do outside of it. I need a place to go back to at the end of a session. This is fueling my bad play; every time I walk by the poker room I am filled with revulsion.

Also, when did it get cold outside? I was going to catch the jitney to somewhere else to play tonight and when I did I was blasted by cold air. Apparently the seasons changed while I have been hibernating in the Borgata. Not sure what day or time it is right now but my laptop says Friday at 4:13am. Hmm...not sure where I will sleep tonight but I will figure it out when I get to New York.

I think I ended up profiting ~2k after expenses while here because living in a hotel is definitely not cheap. Ah whatever, what could have been etc.

I play the lower limits like 2/5 to get to high stakes. If I don't reach that in the next year or so I think I will probably transition out of poker. But until then, poker is my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment